A Kelly calculator and an asian handicaps calculator in one. This is a beta-version so be careful!
-Choose the event type (sides or totals).
Please allow to your browser a few seconds to re-render the tool layout after changing this option.
-Select the number of outcomes.
The more outcomes, the more betting options you have, but also, the more probabilities you will need.
Here again, please allow to your browser a few seconds to re-render the tool layout after changing this option.
-Enter other preferences also now.
-Enter probabilities in percentage format. The sum of the probabilities must be 100%.
-Press the "Calculate" button. The tool will calculate price limits. These limits will help you to find value bets.
3. Bet Data:
-Hunt the markets for value odds and enter them into the calculator. Press the "Calculate" button.
The tool will calculate the most profitable single bet.
-"DO" stands for "draw option".
-"com" stands for "commission".
-"EV" stands for "estimated value".
-Please allow pop-up -messages for error reporting.
If you want to make "combo bets" - or in other words, combine asian handicaps and totals for example - you should try Advanced Bet Calculator (below).
This tool is for arbitrage betting but it can also be used to other tasks, for example one can calculate the competitiveness
of the market easily.
1. Enter the prices to the "Price" column (and don't forget the commissions).
2. On the bottom left corner is the "Return Percentage" field.
If the value of the field is 100% or more, there is an arbitrage situation.
3. In the "Arbitrage limit" column you can see what should be the price so that the return percentage of the market would be 100%.
If an arbitrage situation is unreachable there will be reading "arb n.a" (arbitrage not available) which means that there will be
no arbitrage situation no matter what the price would be.
4. In the "Zero Profits" column you can choose that you will get more profit from certain match results and no profit from others.
Just click the checkbox.
5. Choose the key stake in the "Key Stake" column. The key stake will define stakes for the other bets.
6. Enter the key stake. Stakes for the other bets will be calculated automatically.